Friday, August 3, 2012

Have a great weekend!

London is abuzz right now with all of the excitement of the 2012 Olympic Games. The atmosphere in my adopted city is amazing. With the Athletics starting this weekend, we will all be glued to the TV watching all of the action. Especially looking forward to seeing fellow South African and all round superhuman hero Oscar Pistorius in action.

Last Friday, I met friends for lunch and decided to walk back to Waterloo station via the "scenic route" past Tower of London, over Tower Bridge, Borough Market, past the Tate Modern and back to newly opened Blackfriars station. I didn't know that it opened on the South side and what a great spot! Right next to the Tate. Great for catching my direct train back home.

We also watched the Olympic Women's Road Cycling at Box Hill. Diving next Friday. I love the Olympics!

Of course I went a little Instagram crazy again. A few snaps of the Olympic City...

PS Remember that there is a 15% discount off your WHOLE ORDER at Mengsel during the entire 2012 Olympic Games. Enter the code OLYMPIC15 at checkout for discount. Yay!

Shop HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment