Thursday, October 14, 2010

leaving on a jetplane

I'm very lucky and fortunate to visit Amsterdam again this weekend with loads of friends. My husband is running the marathon and I'm running the much tamer 8km run. My first run ever. Fingers crossed. I'm really at my happiest when travelling. Back in the day, travelling by air was a real luxury and people used to go all out and dress up for the occasion, so here's a few vintage travel inspired finds from Etsy:


Vintage KLM Royal Dutch Airlines travel bag by Hotdate at Etsy
Vintage Polaroid Colorpack 2 Camera by 8pointdesign at Etsy

1951 Netherlands Book from Pinkshirtsncarwrecks at Etsy

1932 vintage City Map of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Vintage 60s EMMA DOMB pink stewardess dress from dollydresshop at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment