Wednesday, September 29, 2010

colours of the rainbow

Feels like this year started only a couple of weeks ago and now I'm already getting my shop ready for Christmas. Craziness. This week, I've been experimenting with one of my best selling designs by silkscreen printing onto beautifully coloured Fabriano Tiziano paper. I really like the results! You can see the lovely texure of the paper in the close up below. Wish I had a white frame to put them in for the photographs, because I think that would look fabulous.

So far, I've only printed one in each colour and listed only the one colour for sale only in my Etsy shop, the latte coloured version:

The other colours will follow shortly and I will keep you up to date. The colours are: latte, red, turquoise, dark slate grey, dark moka brown. (Only one of each). I might print a full edition, so let me know which colour you like best. Hope you like them...


2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on the coloured paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of fun playing around with the colours. Hope people like them.

    ReplyDelete