Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mengsel prints now available at The Red Door Gallery, Edinburgh



When my sister-in-law Liani returned after a weekend in Edinburgh, she told me about this amazing space that she stumbled upon, The Red Door Gallery and that Mengsel's prints will be a perfect fit. Well, turns out that Sarah Kelk is just as nice and friendly as stated on The Red Door gallery blog. So, I'm very pleased to announce that my limited edition silkscreen prints will be on sale at the gallery and online shop. How exciting!

The Red Door Gallery is one of Edinburgh's most distinctive and individual boutique spaces and supports the work of independent and emerging designers. Original, inspirational and affordable artwork and design led products are presented in the gallery.

For more information, check out their website and online shop: The Red Door Gallery, 42 Victoria Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2JW.

1 comment:

  1. the reddoor is my favourite gallery... Well done, that's great news. I would so love to sale with them.

    ReplyDelete