Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look what I have!

Back in September last year, I blogged about this amazing London papercut print from Paris based Familie Summerbelle in this post. I've always been a big admirer of Julie's work and couldn't believe my luck when Familie Summerbelle's stand was right opposite our Curate 40 stand at Pulse 2010. Admiring "my print" from across the aisle, while talking to future customers, I decided then and there that it must officially become mine. After the show, Simon suggested that we trade prints, so I traded one of my red "Manor Garden" prints for a "London Map". How fabulous! It is now framed in my bedroom next to a few of my favourite books. Thank you Simon and Julie. More info about Familie Sumerbelle here.


"London map" by Famillie Summerbelle
London map framed in my bedroom        

Traded for my "Manor Garden" silkscreen print. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment